Advanced Test Design & Data Analysis
Up your game and think more critically about data analyses. Draw more accurate conclusions about data, helping to form business decisions that will change the way you work.
This 5-day course will provide broader meaning and greater understanding of the concepts the student has previously been exposed to, and it will allow you to collect data in a more efficient and effective manner.
Review and dive deeper into the following:
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Regression Analysis
- Robust Design
- High Throughput Testing
- Fitting Data with Distributions
Learn New concepts:
- Big Data with Predictive Analytics and Design for Reliability
- Definitive Screening Designs
- D-Optimal designs
- Logistic regression is introduced to complement the traditional least squares regression
- MSA techniques are extended to cover attribute data with and without reference values, as well as destructive measures and nested MSAs.
This 40-hour course can earn 4 CEU’s.
Prerequisites for course attendance:
The student is expected to have a background in MSA and DOE. This course can serve as credit toward Air Academy Associates’ Black Belt and Master Black Belt certifications. Completion of Air Academy’s Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or DFSS Green Belt curriculum will qualify the candidate. Additionally, those who have taken the DFSS Foundations course, or equivalently, the Operational DOE/STAT class, are also qualified to attend.
Course Materials:Participants receive the following materials, which are integrated and used throughout the class:
- Participant Guide
- Quantum XL download for duration of the course
Required Software: Quantum XL- can be purchased on site
Date and Time
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:00 AM-Fri, Oct 25, 2019 PM MDT
Air Academy Associates University
12295 Oracle Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Refunds up to 30 days before event