We Don’t Just Teach Theory; We Teach You How To Implement It.
At Air Academy Associates, we have the experience, depth, capability and knowledge you’re looking for in a consultant. Our training programs cover the full spectrum of industries, from automotive to pharmaceuticals, financial services to government agencies, healthcare to manufacturing.
Our consultants bring significant expertise to the classroom/training environment, as well as to the following areas:
- Lean Six Sigma leadership and deployment mentoring
- Lean Six Sigma project mentoring
- Leading cross-organization problem-solving initiatives
- Action workouts/Kaizen events
- Experimental design construction and analysis
- Pre-acquisition business assessments
- Curriculum customization and materials development
- Survey construction, administration and analysis support
- Customized problem solving
- Historic data analysis and recommendations
On average, our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in training, materials development and coaching/mentoring. More important, they are all Six Sigma Master Black Belts certified from such recognized Six Sigma leaders as Texas Instruments, General Electric, Allied Signal, Raytheon, GlaxoSmithKline, Corning, Delphi and Lockheed Martin.
Consulting takes more than book knowledge; it takes hands-on, real-world experience. The kind of experience you’ll only find at Air Academy Associates.